Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I miss you Girls!

I really have missed you girls! It has been hard adjusting back to life at home, it is a hard thig to get up early again. God has shown me alot over Christmas. This Christmas I saw a lot of people looking for things to buy and it made me sad. It all started when my mom went to the store she went , and when she came back she was quiet! I found her in her room crying. I asked here what the matter was. She told me that some little old lady told her something very ugly in the parking lot. She was sad about this, and that the people were being mean to each other. They had know idea what CHRISTmas was about. I started to feel really guilty, because I had not been doing my advent or serving Christ. In stead I was worring about what I was going to get everyone for CHRISTmas! So I asked God to show me and everyone around me what CHRISTmas was about. I realized that CHRISTmas was surely not about receiving gifts, not even giving to others, but it was giving to CHRISTmore or CHRISTmas. So I asked mysef what will I give to CHRIST for this up coming year? I hope this post will encourage you girls as it has encouraged me.
I love you Girls and miss you buches!
Sister in Christ,
Brook! :)

1 comment:

teresa's blog said...

thanks, Brook for the reminder on what Christmas is about! And thanks for posting! Miss you lots! :)