Friday, April 10, 2009


Hello friends!!

I am finally home from my second go at EXCEL... and our computer is fixed, so there is nothing to stop me from posting!

My life has been very busy lately with unpacking, cleaning my room, and practicing music. Last Friday, I had auditions with violin and piano at Houston Baptist University. That was rather scary, but my Lord helped me through it, and with extra blessings too!

Also (I know none of y'all are huge baseball fans... but I am...) baseball season started Monday!! Hooray!

This Easter, I have been thinking a lot about how horrible it was for Jesus to die. Margaret Ashmore's talk on the cross really got me thinking. His death would have been amazing enough if He was just a human, but He wasn't! He was so much more than that... the God Who was there when the earth began, Whose home is heaven, Who is one with God the Father and God the Spirit... and yet loves ME enough to die! It just blows my mind when I think that anyone would want to die for sinful, flawed old me.

Well, it's a fine morning for a ride, so please excuse me! (the picture is me and "my Beautiful" out for a ride in front of our house)

Love Y'all!

Lydia!

No comments: