Sunday, December 7, 2008

testimonies continued

Brook
At the beginning of EXCEL I was excited to be able to go, but really did not want to be there because of homesickness. After a couple weeks I began having fun and learned to lean on the Lord. God taught me that I needed to trust Him with everything and just give Him my best. The over all experience has been good and I am glad that God brought me to EXCEL after all. I loved the speakers and would recommend it to any girl! It was not easy, but sometimes God has to put His creations back through times that refine and purify, to work in their lives.

Christine
I came to EXCEL excited to be there, when I actually got to the DMC I was not happy at all. I wanted to go home and be with my family. As the week moved on I made friends and became familiar with the Training Center. The speakers were very good and I was encouraged by a lot of the sessions. When EIC rolled around I was nervous, but I learned a lot and learned to put my faith and trust in God and that He will do what’s best for me. I realized through my struggles that God’s grace is sufficient for me and I thank God for bring my El Roi, the God that sees me when I’m in need. EXCEL has been a wonderful experience for me, and I would recommend it to young ladies. I have grown in more than one area in my time here at EXCEL and am grateful for the challenges the Lord gives me – the 3 T’s were my biggest worries – Time, Tags, and Tests – but God helped me through each step of the way! He will never leave me, nor forsake me, was a verse that stood out to me during these two months. I encourage those who follow this class to trust in God and don’t give up – Remember His grace is sufficient for you, and He will make it known, if you call on His name! God bless.

Elizabeth
testimony not available








Sun Young
testimony not available





Lydia
When I think about what I learned at EXCEL, I don't really know where to begin! The time was full of such variety and every speaker had something special to pass on to us girls. Really, I think the most important thing I learned was how to know my God more intimately, and then how to take that expanded vision of Him and let it impact every area of my life. I would recommend the EXCEL program for any young lady who truly desires to get that one most important relationship right: a living relationship with her God.




No comments: