Monday, December 8, 2008

EXCEL 31 Testimonies



Teresa
What a blessing to get to know the following nine young ladies as their team leader in the eight weeks we had together! We learned a great deal at EXCEL as God lovingly revealed Himself to us. Our faith was strengthened, we were awed at who He Is, and we have come to thirst for more of the God who has created us for His glory and praise. As we continue to grow, it is now our desire to take the things the Lord has given us and pass them on. We will be taking turns blogging (starting with EXCEL testimonies) and pray that you will be blessed and encouraged by the King of Glory who longs for all His daughters to bring to Him an offering of praise!

Jodie
Being here at EXCEL has helped me on my way to becoming the woman I always wanted to be! Being here at EXCEL has helped me to grow close to the Lord and to put some things that I had done in the past right. It lifted a burden off my shoulder and now I feel that I can move on in life! This was the best thing that could ever happen to me! God has shown His love to me in ways I never could imagine and He has become my best friend! I would strongly advise coming here! And let the Lord work in you and through you! I was so surprised when I came and God showed me how real He is!

Melissa
Coming to EXCEL has taught me a lot of things. I hadn’t really thought about who my God was before and I have a better picture now. I was fascinated as I saw how living a Godly life meant living for God in every area of life. God showed me a specific, fulfilling purpose that allows me to glory in my singleness while I have it. I experienced living with other people that I couldn’t change, and I learned that a conversation doesn’t need to about music, movies, or men to be lively! I discovered that I was actually capable of memorizing four verses in one day. All in all, it has been a very enriching time.

Faithie
When I came to EXCEL I didn’t realize what a small God I was serving. Through amazing speakers and encouraging leadership God has really stretched and expanded my vision of who He is. He is so much bigger and worthy that I ever thought or knew! And I also didn’t know He made me with a plan and a purpose. He has already started preparing me for my future and I didn’t even know it! We serve an amazing God!

Julie
God has taught me many amazing things through the EXCEL program. I expanded my vision of who God is and developed a much deeper relationship with Him. I learned what true womanhood was and how to reach for it. I was given practical skills to apply to my life and the encouragement to go for it. I would highly recommend EXCEL to any young woman who desires to draw closer to the Lord and also those discouraged in their walk with God.

1 comment:

Angie Stanley said...

Hi to you all! It was wonderful to read your testimonies from EXCEL and to see how God worked in your lives thorugh it! Hugs!