Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Well, I thought that I should post one more time before I go off to the good ol' Ambassador. I've been thinking of y'all a lot as I prepare to return to EXCEL.
My days have been VERY busy, with all the things there are to do, but my devos have still been so rich! There is something to write in the journal just about every night about how God has spoken to me.
For example, have you ever thought about just how AWESOME God is? I am reading a book by John Piper that is all about God's glory, and it has really made a difference in the way I read the Bible. Instead of a "me" focus, I've been given a "HIM" focus. I love reading about how BIG our wonderful God is. And isn't it just wonderful that He uses all that greatness to be merciful to us??

Before I go, I thought y'all would like this picture... it reminds me of all the fun we had...

Love Y'all!

Yours,
~Subito~

1 comment:

teresa's blog said...

* big grins at the picture * - thanks for posting! :) The book by John Piper sounds really good! Good times - and more to come for you in the next two months! Hugs!