Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been having EXCEL nightmares!!! lol

Excel has changed me, even my subconscious. I used to just have normal 'nightmares', like being chased. Now, I have nightmares about having five verses to memorize, I haven't even started, it's already dinnertime, and I CAN'T FIND MY LEADER!!! AAAHHH!!! Haha. Fear of the unknown.

I have an actual Argentina departure date to work with now; July 28th. It's getting very real now, and I'm both excited and nervous.

I cut my own hair a few days ago. My dad used to do it for me, but he doesn't want to risk my wrath if he ruins it, so I'm on my own now. As much as I love long hair, it simply doesn't work on me.

My next driving test is tomorrow. I hope it stops raining before my test; I'd rather not repeat last time.

Love to you all,
Mel

2 comments:

teresa's blog said...

your nightmares do sound very scary! lol! And I'm glad you get to go to Argentina - praying God prepares your heart for the great thing He has in store for you there! Happy driving!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you get to go! I'll be praying... and if you give me your address, writing too!
Love you
Lydia