Sunday, June 14, 2009

Howdy friends!!


I am so glad Dixie posted... I was kinda embarassed to post again until someone else did :-)

That's great about your trip!! I was wondering how that was going, and was wishing I had your number to call and talk to you about it.


It just occured to me that y'all might like to see a picture of my OUTSTANDING team. Team two the Energy-Givers! From left to right: Susanna (also known to us as Janie... :0), Bethany, yours truly, Sheri, and Becca (RJ). It was definitely a stretch to be a team leader, but also a LOT of fun. Thanks, Mother Teresa, for all of your valuable advice. It was much like you said it would be... I'll call you soon, I promise! And thanks to Christine for the encouraging notes.


Remember to TRUST Christ our Treasure more completely!!


Love and Miss you,


Lydia aka Subito

1 comment:

teresa's blog said...

yay! Two posts! This makes me SO happy =D Can't wait for that phone call... =)